Tuesday, November 25, 2008

transitional phase is never smooth....

Yup!I feel really down.Lifes hit rock bottom,and its hit down really bad.Evreything seems messed up and i feel lost in this mess.My parents have declared that they are no traditional type to let me at their house for long and i have to wake up and start looking out for an earning.which means its high time i get serios about my life,my dad's retirement benefit savings is nearly exhausted!and i still havent figured out what kind of job i want to do,let alone try to get that job,which is already elusive due to this global meltdown phenomena!Icing on the cake am doing a course which am not enjoying at all and all my friends have moved out of the city.so much for fun!to top this all,my boyfriend broke up with me(atleast so i think)!am also suffering healthwise.so things couldn't get worse!!!exactly......thats my message to all my family and friends who have been so sweetly patient with me and conscious of my wreck state!this is just a temporary phase. things are already so bad that it couldn't get worse.Remember that caterpillar who, evrybody thought was dying.It did not die but instead turned into a beautiful butterfly.I do not know if i'll have such a beautiful transition but i will definetly metamorphosize into something better...so dear friends just bear a bit with me and let me hold on!!!i will make it through......Things will get better from here!

1 comment:

grace said...

Dear butterfly to be,
Do not take it as philosophizing but as a piece from my own reflections on life - things are bound to get better and the little worse that comes by the way is just a phase in the process of being better.
So happy being!